How do I submit a job advertisement?
- Published: Sunday, 01 December 2013 20:45
If you are a FAME member, there is no cost for a job advertisement. If you are not a FAME member, a job advertisement costs $25. Still pretty cheap.
The job will be posted for 60 days on the web site (or a shorter period of time if requested by the agency posting the job opening). Contact webmaster by e-mail or call 561-688-4575 regarding all job postings.
In order to ensure uniformity in the job postings, please make sure that the following information is contained in the job advertisement:
- Position Title
- Location and Hiring Agency
- Salary or salary range
- Starting Date
- Last day agency will accept applications
- Job Requirements (in particular board certification)
- Workload (Number of autopsies that the pathologist is expected to conduct per year, etc.)
- Contact person information- name, address, phone number, e-mail
FAME reserves the right to change or amend this information at any time.